Thursday, January 27, 2011

En route

Mother nature, despite her best efforts to keep me in America, has failed. I’m currently waiting in Munich for our connecting flight to Thessaloniki, in about two hours. Very tired, couldn’t sleep. Instead, watched two romantic comedies that both followed Katherine’s formula to the letter for prime rom-com fodder, so it was pretty much watching one movie twice. Also watched The Town, which was really good and provided a nice interlude to the stale romance marathon. A bi-lingual baby kept turning around, laughing, and trying to hand me something she had ripped off her seat.

The plane wasn’t very full, so I had two little seats to try and curl up in…nothing like the China trip with Maxiu on the floor. The airline was actually pretty good about food and drinks and little hot towelettes. Had one minor incident with exploding salad dressing, which, as the flight was empty, luckily hit no one, though I’m pretty sure the row of Italians behind me made fun of me for the next hour and referred to me as “1000 Island”. I just hmmmed The Godfather.

That’s all for now. Touchdown in Greece around 730AM Weston-time.

1 comment:

  1. Wait if you had two seats to curl up onto that exactly like the China trip, just no friendly Maxiu to say hi to :P

    ReplyDelete