Friday, March 25, 2011

Catch-Up

Sorry it’s been a few days, I’ll just play a quick catch-up on events before I head off to Skopelos for the weekend:

Wednesday I volunteered at ELEPAP again. I made the mistake of laughing when one cute little boy blew huge snot bubbles out of his nose, so every time he looked at me he’d smile adorably then blow as hard as he could. It was disgusting, and cute.

Wednesday night we had a Mamma Mia movie night to prepare ourselves for the island. All the scenery is so beautiful in the movie, I can’t wait to be there (I leave in about 15 minutes, sorry this is so rushed!). And of course, I was singing along….

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful outside. At one point, at the height of laziness, I opened the door to my balcony and just lay in the sun patch in the doorway listening to the new Adele CD. Last night, Tanya, Abby and I made Pastitsiou. It was so much fun hanging out with them, listening to music (Tanya has the exact same music tastes as me!), whipping up some delicious Greek food. I went into a very intense food coma when we were done eating. Everyone else in the building got to try a bite and they were extremely jealous of our amazing abilities. Next Thursday we are going to make yemista, the Greek stuffed peppers.

That’s pretty much all. Sorry it’s so rushed, but I have an island to get to. It’s supposed to be 65-70, sunny, low wind, but I’m bringing way to many clothes because I knew if I brought three outfits featuring shorts I would end up freezing. I’ll tell you what happened when I get back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment