Saturday, March 5, 2011

Slow Saturday

This is actually the first weekend in a few where I’ve had nothing going on. I slept in this morning, and when I woke I initially decided to go for a jog (Anyone who knows me knows I NEVER run, so this shows you how terrified I am of getting fat over here). Then I sat up, and remembered my gimpy leg.

So instead I spent 2 and a half hours cleaning my room and bathroom. Intensely. I mopped and trapped myself in the bathroom, and cleaned that while I waited for the floor to dry. I literally had to leave the room afterwards or be asphyxiated by the chemical smell. At least it’s won out over the wet death smell that’s been pervading the hallway…

I haven’t left the apartment all day. I wanted to go read my Anthro book down by the water, but it’s cold out—one teacher yesterday said if we’re lucky we’ll see flurries. Lucky? I don’t think so. I really hope I can put on proper pants tonight, because if I’m stuck indoors all night I might go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment