Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day

After getting 13 hours solid sleep, I woke up feeling much better than I did yesterday. I went with my RA and a few people to see another documentary today, but this time we just picked on at random. It was really enjoyable—way better than divine pig and director douchebag. It was about ecoterrorism in the US, and really made me think.

Today was St.Patrick’s Day, and I was interested to see how the Greeks do this day. Apparently, not well. I wore my green hat, since it’s the only green I brought, and other Americans wore green, but no one else seemed to know or care. My building went out for dinner at Mangio’s, which was delightful, and then we hit up the only two Irish bars in the whole city, which were actually very close to each other. They looked like fun, but the second I walked into that smoky bar my throat started bothering me and I knew if I stayed I’d undo all my recovery, so I left early.

My humanities class is taking a field trip tomorrow, which should be fun; I’ll tell you all about it later.

1 comment: