Wednesday, April 13, 2011

See You In Two Weeks!

7:30am Wednesday. My flight to Milan leaves at 3:00. Yesterday it looked like my room had exploded; there were clothes and toiletries and anything I thought I would need strewn about. Now everything I’m living on for the next two weeks in carefully packed into my backpack, weighing a tidy 7.2 kilos, and I still have a little space left at the top! I also cleaned my room so hopefully it’s still neat and tidy when I get back, and wrote myself a little note (with shopping list attached) reminding me what I need to do when I get home again.

I’m going to ELEPAP this morning, then to school to take a test/go to one of my classes, and then taking a taxi with a couple other kids at one. Even though we’re all going different places, a lot of us are on the same EasyJet flight to Milan and using it as a starting place to get where we need to go. Kids are going everywhere over this break; Spain and Italy like me, England, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Morocco, Israel—you name it, ACT kids will be there.

So for the next two weeks my internet access will be pretty sporadic, but I’ll try to update you every once in a while on what I’m up to. Have a great two weeks, wish me luck on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment