Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Guess Who’s Back?

It feels so great to be back in Thessaloniki. I’m so ecstatic to be back that even taking the public bus was an enjoyable experience today. Monday I was absolutely exhausted all day, but today was a little better. I’m so glad to get back into my routine, and it was fun just to walk down the street to get the vegetables I needed, then cross the street to the butchery for some chicken to make Israeli couscous with roasted chicken, tomatoes, and eggplant for dinner. I made way too much, and ending up feeding my RA and two of my friends, with plenty to spare to last me until this weekend when I go to Paris.

It was Maggie’s birthday today, and Abby made her a cake. When she got back from school we were all waiting with the cake and candles and sang for her. I just love that my building is such a family, we all really love each other and support each other and it’s really fun. I’m so glad to be living in Papakyriazi!

1 comment:

  1. PARIS?! jealous, you dont even know how much! have fun and if you need any phrases just ask me!!
    xoxo
    em do

    ReplyDelete