Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick Daily Update

I’m pretty tired from finishing up spring break, but a quick update on today:

Yesterday was the last night Abby’s parents were in Thessaloniki, so they took us out to Kitchen Bar for dinner; her parents were so sweet and the food was delicious.

Speaking of delicious, I got a care package from home that was pretty much a dress, junk food, and tea. AMAZING! So many Reeses! And poptarts—I forgot those even existed! Also, I got a t-shirt that says ‘Muggle’ on it. Beat that!

It sunshowered today, my favorite kind of rain. It didn’t rain hard and the rain was warm and the sun was shining. I didn’t even realize it when I left the apartment for class and was just walking around in a t-shirt but I was fine. When I stopped by the vegetable lady she asked if I was cold and seemed very amused when I said I wasn’t (looks like my Greek is coming back to me!)

Other than that, churned out an essay, booked a hotel in Larisa. I have to travel two hours in order to take the AP Exams, and the bus doesn’t run early enough in the morning so I have to go the night before. I got tomorrow night and take Lit Thursday morning, and then have to go back Monday night to take US Government Tuesday. What a pain in the butt.

And that’s the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment